|The MBTA's fresh new logo|
It's a veritable NIMBY paradise:
- No buildings taller than 2 stories, so you won't feel "menaced" while walking near them.
- Plenty of setback from the road.
- Shadows are basically non-existent.
- Lots of "greenspace" in the form of palm trees, cacti and scrub bushes.
- Ample free parking. Always.
- Approximately zero congestion. All intersections operate at level of service "A" or "B".
- You may not ever see your neighbors; much less hear them.
- Beautiful mountain scenery.